Mold Systems (EU) Ltd is a small Northeast manufacturing company on their search for a (Part-time) Senior Management Accountant. The business manufactures plastic injection mould tools for the medical device, packaging and automotive sectors.
The role will be providing the business with key financial data which will enable the key stakeholder to be fully informed when making decisions to drive the business forward for growth.
Analysis of the data that is being produced is a fundamental part of this role and the Management Accountant will need to fully understand the detail in the data and be able to discuss with Senior Management.
- To assist with analyzing financial performance and forecast longer term horizons to assist business profitability and growth.
- Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost.
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions.
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Ensure that all forecasts are accurate, reliable and delivered in line with agreed timescales
- Record financial transactions for project, department, or company.
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process.
- Produce month end and year end journals.
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts.
- Knowledge of accounting terms & concepts, understanding of finance regulations & legislation.
- A hands on flexible individual who is prepared to take on whatever needs doing to get accounts completed on time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively.